- The Black Moon crew will operate under the current government guidelines and take only 6 people on each trip (including crew).
- Please stay home if you are feeling unwell or showing or feeling any COVID-19 symptoms.
- Practice social distancing by keeping at 2 metres of distance between yourself and others while onboard (areas will be marked).
- Wear a mask while onboard, unless you have an exemption.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Wash hands often or use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer provided by the crew.
- Don’t share fishing gear with others.
- Unfortunately, No food or drink can be provided during the restrictions
Please complete the form below if you would like any more info from the crew.
We look forward to fishing with you.